|Collection||Frank Jones Mansion Album|
|Year Range from||1870|
|Year Range to||1885|
Carriage house in the rear of the Sinclair Mansion on the corner of Middle Street and Richards Avenue, Portsmouth, NH. In 1914 the garage carried Studebaker and Everett motorcars, as well as delivery trucks of all descriptions. The had a machine shop, they rented cars and they sold automobile supplies. In the mid-twentieth century, the building was part of a Pontiac car dealership, and the carriage house was used as a showroom. Margeson's Apartments now occupies the site.
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Print size||7" x 9"|
Sinclair, Charles A. House (Middle Street)
Jones, Frank, 1832-1902
Sinclair, Charles A.