|Scope & Content||
Ten nineteenth-century deeds related to Portsmouth, N.H. and surrounding towns.
1. Enoch, Francis M., Andrew P. and Philip B. Holmes, and Kittredge and Ellen Sheldon to Simes Frink of Greenland, land in Greenland, Dec. 12, 1856.
2. Simes Frink to Philip B. Holmes, land in Greenland, Dec 20, 1856.
3. Philip Holmes to Simes Frink, land in Greenland, March 4, 1857.
4. George Gaines Brewster to Harriet Brewster, Portsmouth, March 6, 1861.
5. George H. Gerrish to Oliver F. Gerrish to settle their father's estate (in Portsmouth), Oct. 6, 1863.
6. Oliver F. Gerrish to Albert N. Hatch, Portsmouth, Dec 10, 1863.
7. Nathaniel D. and Margaret Miller to Andrew D. Gerrish, land in Portsmouth, Jan 6, 1864.
8. Henry and Eliza E. Peyser to Andrew D, Gerrish, land in Portsmouth, April 25, 1864.
9. Indenture of Henry, Mary, Edward, Franklin and Otis Downing, Newington, N.H., March 23, 1876.
10. George Wallace Pickering to Joseph Isaac Warren Pickering, Newington, N.H., March 10, 1884.
Brewster, George Gaines, 1797-1872
Gerrish, Oliver, b. 1796
Hatch, Albert N.
Pickering, Joseph Warren, b. 1806